No products in the cart.
At Xpresspoint, customer satisfaction is our utmost priority as we offer refunds, replacement of unwanted or defective products that you have previously purchased from us. This Refund Policy (the ‘Policy”) informs you about your right to return and receive a refund for products purchased on our website as well as describes the procedure, rules and guidelines relating to the return and refund for the products purchased on our website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand your rights and also understand the requirements for the return and refund.
- RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We offer returns, refunds and repairs of damaged products according to the provisions of the law. If the product you purchased from us is damaged or does not function properly, you may be entitled to a refund, replacement, or repairs. We also offer refunds for Services purchased on website according to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
We may offer refund for products when:
Products is the Wrong Items
Product has Incomplete Item
Product contains Defective Items
Product is Damaged (in transit)
Product dont meet up with Standard
Customers may be eligible for a refund provided that:
-The product is returned in its original packaging.
– The product must not be damaged or broken at the time of return.
– The product will be returned with the receipt issued for its purchase.
We also offer refund for the services purchased on our website in any of the following circumstances:
– If the service has not been performed.
– If the service performed was different from the one ordered or requested.
Any claims for a refund must be made within: 1 5 Days of receipt of the product or services.
Notwithstanding other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to grant returns or refunds if:
– You received what you ordered, but simply changed your mind about the product or service.
– You misused or mishandled the product in such a way that caused damage to the product.
– You were aware or notified of the problems with the product or service before making the purchase.
– You did not like your purchase or realized you had no use of it.
- EXEMPTED PRODUCTS
Notwithstanding other provisions of this Policy, we may not accept any return and refuse to grant a refund for the following products:
- Products that have been altered from their original or opened by authorized personnel without permission.
- Product with tampered or missing serial Universal Product Code numbers (UPC).
- Perishable goods.
- Products damaged due to misuse.
- Products in beauty, health and personal care category.
- Jewellery, innerwear, bed sheets, lingerie and socks.
- Books and CD5
- DAMAGED PRODUCTS
If you discover that the product you purchased from us is damaged during delivery:
– report the damage to us immediately upon discovery;
– ensure that that the damaged product is returned in the same condition and packaging it was when it was received;
– we will organize for the repair and/or replacement of the damaged product provided the damaged
Product is returned within the following period: 15 Days following your receipt of the product.
- EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
We also reserve the right to allow customers to exchange product with a similar or another product in our store in place of a refund.
- RETURN SHIPPING
For all cases of refund on products, ¡t is our policy that customers will bear all shipping costs or other costs associated with the return of the products. If the product is being returned for repairs or an exchange, customers will also bear the shipping costs and organize for the shipping, transportation and collection of the product.
- HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
Products may be returned as follows:
STEP 1: Send a Complaint
Also include pictures of the product that was delivered to infoxpresspoint.ng as a means of evidence.
STEP 2: Return after Authorization
Once your claim is validated, we will provide information on the most suitable means of getting the item from you.
STEP 3: Track Return Status
We will send you a return waybill number; this will enable you to track the status of your return.
STEP 4: Get Resolution
Upon our confirmation of the receipt of the item by the Seller, Xpresspoint will assist only by notifying the Seller to resolve the matter as its sole responsibility without any further obligation on Xpresspoint.
Products may be returned within: 15 Days following your receipt of the product. Returns are to be sent to the following address:
104 Western Avenue Surulere Lagos – Nigeria
Refunds are issued at our discretion as we may reject, grant a refund, replace or repair damaged products.
- CONTACT US
For inquiries or comments regarding this Policy, customers may visit: https://www.xpresspoint.ng/contact us.